Southwellness has partnered with Maricopa County to provide no-cost COVID-19 community testing.
A strong, happy community is a healthy community.
We are working in partnership with Maricopa County to better understand your motivation for choosing whether or not to get tested for COVID-19. We would appreciate your response to this short survey so that we may better serve the community with COVID-19 testing. Thank you.
If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to the testing event. If uninsured, please bring your AZ drivers license, a state issued ID, or your social security number. No one will be denied.
Upcoming Testing in Maricopa County, AZ
Wilson Elementary School, 2929 E Fillmore St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- November 10, 2020 12-5 PM
- November 12, 2020 12-5 PM
- November 13, 2020 12-5 PM
DRIVE THRU Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic School, 3130 N 51st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85031
- November 17, 2020 8-12 PM
- November 18, 2020 8-12 PM
- November 19, 2020 8-12 PM
- (These events are drive-thru events, however walk ups will be accepted)
Kings Ridge Prep Academy, 3650 S 64th Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85043
- November 20, 2020 12-4 PM
Riverside Elementary School, 1414 S 51st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043
- December 11, 2020 12-4 PM
What to expect at and after your appointment
- Please be sure to register every person who is seeking a test, and book an appointment slot for each person if doing community testing.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and bring your health insurance card with you if you have one.
- Upon arrival, you will want to follow the signs to the testing location. If you did not pre-register, you may have a longer waiting time and will be asked to sign paperwork stating you agree to be tested and you will self-isolate until you are contacted by Southwellness with your test results.
- If you agree to these terms, a Southwellness team member will swab the inside of your nose to collect a sample. The entire process will take 5-20 minutes. You can then return home to isolate until we contact you with your results which will be within 72 hours of testing.
- If your test results are negative, you can return to your normal daily routine if you do not have symptoms. Keep in mind you should remain at home if you are still sick. While you may have tested negative for COVID-19, it is possible you have another illness that could spread to others. Manage your symptoms at home and contact your primary care provider (PCP) if you have any questions or concerns.
- It is important to remain at home until you have been symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
- If your test results are positive, Southwellness will notify the county and state health departments and provide you with next steps, which could include an additional quarantine period. This quarantine period is extremely important to ensure you do not spread the virus to others.
- PLEASE NOTE: Southwellness will accept walk-ups, though we encourage everyone to pre-register to minimize wait times. You do not need medical insurance to be tested.
This initiative is supported through funds made available by Maricopa County.